In Circuit Applet, you have two modes: Design mode and Run
mode. You can change mode by clicking at
"Design" and "Run" buttons at the
bottom of the Applet.
- You can add, move, and remove components from
- You can add components by clicking at desired
components in the toolbar. It takes a little time
to load components.
- You can move components by drag and drop.
- You can remove components by pressing
"del" key or by clicking the
- You can view the properties (voltage, resistance,
and current) of components by moving the mouse
cursor over them.
- You can change properties (voltage, resistance,
etc) of components by clicking at it.
You can not connect two or more wires
If you do, an error message "[name] is not
connected properly" appears when you try to run