Support easyphysics.net by visiting our advertisers' websites.
1. The velocity of a wave is 420
m/s. If the frequency of the wave is 85 Hz, what is
2. If a wave with a wavelength of
5.0 m has a 3.0 * 10-3 s period,
a. what is its frequency?
b. what is its velocity?
3. What is the period of a sound
wave that has a frequency of 163 Hz?
(e.g. "2.4 * 10E-3") s
4. If a wave with a frequency of
342 Hz and a velocity of 234 m/s is produced...
a. what is its wavelength?
b. how far is the wave after
5. A traveling wave is produced on
a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it
is reflected. If the speed of the wave is 1.8 m/s and
it takes 10.4 s to reach the origin again, ...
a. how long is this rope?
b. what is the wavelength of
the wave if it has a period of 2.1 s?